Monday, September 29, 2014

Ancient Greek and Roman Previous Life?


Do you find yourself drawn to one particular era without knowing why?? I realize that I have a STRONG
affinity for Ancient Greek and Roman design. When I look back I see that this obsession has been ingrained for quite some time (My prom dress was an off the shoulder slim fitting toga looking number, I was definitely marching to the beat of my own drum!) How about you? Are you drawn to Chinoiserie or any particular style for some inexplicable reason


Examples of this fascination are found in my home:
Gathered Obelisks from around the house



Ancient Greek tripod table
                 

My tripod table

http://archaeology-travel.com/street/vatican-obelisk-in-st-peters-square/                                                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment